Ethereum has quickly become the blockchain protocol of choice for businesses for several reasons, including its Ethereum open source community, programmable smart-contract functionality, defined roadmap, and credibility with global businesses. In fact, more than half of the billion-dollar companies on Forbes’ “Blockchain 50: Billion Dollar Babies” list are utilizing Ethereum. Emerging markets like DeFi are showing significant growth; as of July 2021 there was 9.3M Eth locked in DeFi. Other signs of Ethereum’s exponential growth are the number of Dapps and Ethereum addresses. As of March 2021, more than 3,000 Dapps were running on Ethereum, according to crypto app tracker State of the Dapps. As of May 2021, there were more than 150 million unique Ethereum addresses.
- 3000 Daaps: https://www.coindesk.com/which-crypto-dapps-are-on-ethereum
- 500k daily Daap users: https://decrypt.co/48524/ethereums-top-10-dapps-reach-one-million-daily-users
- Eth locked in DeFi: https://defipulse.com/
- Global Developers: https://ethereum.org/en/community/
- Transactions per day: https://ycharts.com/indicators/ethereum_transactions_per_day
- Total Ethereum supply: https://ycharts.com/indicators/ethereum_supply
- 150M+ unique addresses https://forkast.news/ethereum-defi-stablecoins-nft-dao-flashbots-consensys-1q2021-report/
- 8,670 nodes: https://etherscan.io/nodetracker
The post Ethereum: The Go-To Blockchain Technology for Business Solutions appeared first on Enterprise Ethereum Alliance.